Scales!

Options
2»

Replies

• Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I refuse to belive the one that says more!

went to donate blood over the wkd and had to weigh myself. it was 6lbs over my scale at home. i almost freaked out!!

i also measure myself and take into consideration how my clothes fit :)
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have put the scale away... seeing how my clothes are beginning to fit differently (things are getting baggy, lol), is what's more important to me.

Ditto!!! Been put away for a month. Have a pair of jeans that are getting too big that I couldn't fit into a month ago . . yet my weight haven't changed on my scales in 3 weeks.
  • mommy81
    mommy81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of measuring tape. I think I'm going to start using that along with the scale.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I get extremely frustrated by the difference from scale to scale but I try and combat this by sticking to the same one as often as I can. :smile: the difference between the one at the hospital (im a nurse) and the one in my gym and the one at home is as much as 6lbs either way. So now I just choose to get weighed once a week at work. At least then I know Im wearing the same thing each time I get weighed. :smile: xxx
  • shermar104
    Options
    As long as your using the SAME scale, and wearing the same clothes (or no clothes) and weighing yourself at the same time, I wouldn't worry about the inconsistency between different scales. Also, most nutritionists will tell you to weigh-in only once a week or you will get frustrated with the yo-yo results you get by weighing yourself everyday.
  • rachaelbmh
    Options
    Focus your mindset in on how you feel instead of what the number on the scale tells you how to feel. Do you like what you see in the mirror? Does it all go downhill when you get on the scale? Hone in on the body that you want based on how you feel instead of what you're letting the numbers dictate to you. Health is more important than hitting certain numbers on the scale.
  • clopez1987
    clopez1987 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Scales are the DEVIL!!! Unless you measure AND sometimes use the scale your won't get the true picture of how your progressing! Always remember SCALES LIE and you'll be ok!

HAHA the scale is the devil !