7 weeks and 25lbs

Options
So yesterday was my 7 weeks mark of this journey and i still have a life time to go but i am very proud of my self for hitting my first goal of 25lbs! I had felt like i couldnt see and results at all until i compared my before and after pic and now i see it! even if i can only see it in a picture i am very proud of myself!! One goal down and many more to go!

30269908.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• chuckels82
    chuckels82 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is an awesome accomplishment!
  • dmchiz
    dmchiz Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a major accomplishment!!!! keep setting goals for yourself and remember, even when you hit a plateau, dont give up!!! great job!
  • rmarley05
    rmarley05 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss!!! Keep up the great work!
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Conagratulations on your first met goal! 7 weeks is incredibly fast for 25 lbs! Keep up the good work! Very inspirational You may find that you will change your goals every 2 months at your rate of losing fat! :smile:
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mercy! 25 lbs in 7 weeks. Wow, I am slow (am always slow) only 16 lbs in 9 weeks. You are doing fabulously! Keep up the good work! Keep on logging.
  • mindy2286
    mindy2286 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much i love the support this website gives!! i was trying to upload the picture but i dont know how yet lol! I know it is coming off very fast right now because of how over weight i was for my height and it will slow down.. In the mean time im loving seeing the numbers drop :)
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    That's incredible, well done!! Keep up the awesome work, you're doing great :)
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !!! You are an inspiration to me. I've just started MPF on Nov. 1st and lost 10.6 lbs. already. The girl I work with told me that if I stick with it, she believes I can lose about 30 to 35 lbs. in 3 months. I didn't know what to think about that. It's amazing how the scale is going down when I've tried other things and the scale would not move. If the weight comes off like it's starting now, she will be right. I'm so grateful that she lead me to this site and told me to read the success stories here. You inspired me today and I just want to thank you for this. (((HUGS))) :smile:
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! I'm sure you look great!
  • javs_23
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I'm on my 6th day of MFP and it's great to hear people doing so well only a few weeks in!!!
  • ruperthumphrey
    ruperthumphrey Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful news! Congratulations! I don't want to burst your bubble, but be prepared that some days or even weeks the weight may seem like it is not moving one way or another, but don't give up, it will eventually. That is how my weight loss has been going.
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a great milestone and so quickly! Keep up the great work!
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the great work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!