New to MFP

Options
Hello all!

I am new to MFP. I just started about 6-7 days ago. My goal is to lose 55 lbs. Between 2005-2009 I went from 307 lbs to 197lbs through mainly diet. My position at work changed to one where I was mostly sitting at a desk and the pounds started slowly creeping back on and then I had my first child 9 weeks ago which added to the lack of physical exercise. I am now at 242lbs. My first goal is to get down to 195 and then move on from there.

I am a Christian who actually tries to walk out his faith life through praise & worship ministry, leading a bible study, being a priest to my household but first and foremost understanding that this is only possible through the grace that comes by faith in Christ Jesus. I am happily married to my wife of 4 years. I am a Business Systems Analyst that truly enjoys all things tech! Big fan of World of Warcraft( Shout out to The Narrow Path Guild (http://narrowpath.enjin.com/)!) I also love all musical instruments and intend to learn as many as possible while here on this Earth.

I am hoping to find friends on here that are like-minded and focused on the goal at hand.

Thanks for reading and God bless!

_FellyFelJenks :laugh: