Concern about Eating during Holidays?

Options
I've noticed way too many posting regarding over eating during the upcoming Holidays! Well, I have a couple of Ideas that you will enjoy the Holidays and be able to eat and enjoy all that you can! Not have to worry much....

Every Holiday my co-workers always played a joke! Whoever ate the most the Drinks were on them for Friday!! and Off course I was the tinnest and ate the most!!! So, every year! Drinks were on me!! All Good! the trick was to: get up first thing in the morning and weigh-in, before eating or drinking anything, after the Holiday Meal, go back and weigh yourself! You will definetly know just how much you ate! It's funny though!! but this time, I turned it around!!!

All year round I bought and ate the Campbell's Just Heat & Enjoy Chicken Noodle soup and I have been saving them, and trust me this has hepled me so much in portion control eating habits!

So, for those who are concerned, buy one or two of soups, and why not fill them up after Holiday's Dinner and use that for portion control. The container only carries Net WT. 15.4 oz , and I say you are good to go! No dieting needed!! Eat All You Want! Enjoy the Holidays!