Marry, One night stand or REJECTED!

Options
1136137138139140142»

Replies

• myers0machine
    Options
    LOL....I would have to say ONS in spite of my morals.

Well clearly my morals have been keeping me back from a life of women I would like to thank you for saying you would have a one night stand with me but to clear my mind and soul would feel much better person if it was over a matter of few weeks so a 14 night stand mayb haha

Getting good at this game now haha
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    That's some choice marry clearly not i don't love the person one night stand unfortunately for you I still have morals and self respect and to rejected a person seems to be a bit out of order I would continue with my life and if are paths crossed I would be polite and myself and hopefully come across as happy and cheerful so to the question in hand I wouldn't be able to pick any of them...not so good at this game hmmmm

No, but with a bangin body like yours....it works :devil:

Well thank you with talk like that I can see why many would be up for a one night stand or even marrying your young self I think with kind words like that I think I could break my morals for a few afternoons haha

With a silver tongue like yours, clearly only a few moral breaking afternoons, would not be enough ;)

Will i think its time for me to loss my morals now hehe let's see if you can handle the silver tongue for one afternoon and we will go from there ;-p

There is a reason I am facingfortyfierce...One afternoon would prove to you, you are not the only one with a silver tongue.....I wonder if you could handle me? :devil:
  • Tommy
    Tommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

In many cases we are able to edit out the posts that violate this guideline, but unfortunately this particular thread has become too volatile to moderate efficiently.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Tom
    MyFitnessPal Staff