Please keep my momma friend in your prayers

Options
pebblesbuddy
pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
I know I don't post much on MFP (I have posted a few times on my own weightloss). But I would like to ask that you say a little prayer for my friend. She is a mother of 6 and just lost her 19 month old son in a freak accident. He was the same age as my own daughter :/ I can't imagine the pain and suffering she is going through. Hug your family a little closer tonight and say a prayer for her. We are doing a balloon release today for Jace at 4PM EST. If you decide to release a balloon please take a picture and post it here. I am creating an album for her.

We are also doing donations to help offset the cost of a funeral and help them through the upcoming holidays. If you would like to donate my paypal is pebblesbuddy@yahoo.com

If you need proof in what I am doing I would be happy to provide any and all information. Thank you all so much and godbless

Replies

• cdub78
    cdub78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    So sad! My prayers go out to your friend. Bless you for being so supportive.
  • pebblesbuddy
    pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words and prayers
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm very sorry for your friend's loss.

As an aside, you should not post your email address on a public forum. It's an invitation to a mountain of spam. Instead, just ask people to PM you if they are interested in donating, then send them the info.

I think it's great what you're doing for your friend though.
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent...
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    so sorry to hear this as well, how tragic
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with your friend and her family.
    Also, sending you a big hugs as well. :flowerforyou:
    Your friend is very lucky she has your for support.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Prayers already sent....:flowerforyou: