Help weighing in !!!!!

Options
Question for all you out there.. I went to my friends house a couple nights ago.. She has this digital scale, different from mine. He scale came back with different number becuase i tried to make sure i got it accurate/ It cqame back with 213, 215 and 217.6.. When i came home my mom told me im going to get my id today so i weighed myself to check my weight for my id and it came back 212.. SO im not really sure what to do any one else ?

Replies

• Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Go with the one that you will be weighing in on every week.
  • XxBrightsidexX
    Options
    That one says 212, Last week or the week before i was 217 that seem like a lot to loose.. :o maybe it was becuase i wasnt eating enough becuase i was feeling well.
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I like going to my daughters house it has a lower weight on hers.:laugh:
    You need to just stick with one as a measurement over time.:wink:
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I have a scale at home and weigh-in once a week at Weight Watchers. I use their number, but my scale is usually pretty close to that number.
  • XxBrightsidexX
    Options
    Yeah i guess, iits just astonishing to me that a little over a week ago i was 217 or so and now im212 , it just seems alot to loose to me. 5 whole pounds gone.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Weight often comes off fast in the beginning. I agree with use the same scale all the time and weigh around the same time of day. There can be a lot of fluctuation from morning til night.
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I use the same scale and the same time of day, and wear the same outfit to weigh. I also only weigh every 6-10 weeks at this point, because I only weight when I get new allergy vials. i find it less stressing that way.
  • XxBrightsidexX
    Options
    Well when i weighed at her house in the morning i was 213. ANd i weigheed myself in the morning today, and got 212.. The 217 was night time. But im going to put my weight loss as 215 to be safe it cant hurt :p