Lose a stone in a week

2»

Replies

• MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,585 Member
    Is that just for breakfast...?
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Hahahaha I thought it was fad but there is alot of women banging on about it on a mums forum site I did actually lose 16lb in my first week of eating clean an exercising I wasn't going to do it as iv just found my feet in this new lifestyle change but was just wondering if it was possible of eating just that 9 eggs only in a day -_- bleghhhh
  • I love eggs!!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    I love eggs!!

I doo but not for. Full days intake :(
  • Any diet that promises a specific result in a specific short period of time is a fad diet.
    Can you look at that and say you could eat like that the rest of your life? No...fad diet.

So you mean all this gastric abomination I've been suffering through on the cabbage diet is all for naught?
  • keelyjrs
    keelyjrs Posts: 62 Member
    That would take the weight off so fast you would look like a shar pei puppy by the end of it.
    Slow and steady all the way!

That just made me burst out laughing lol
    So many eggs?? Think of your cholesterol
  • This looks extremely like Scarsdale, which worked wonders for me.
    But the 9 eggs a day is very marine/soldier type of eating. Not weightloss lady sort of thing (and cholesterol!!!)
    And I always think no snacking is super rediculous.
    However, the veg+protein formula of this crash diet does seem fine with me.
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    No, that's ridiculous.
  • this diet is strict but still contains a lot of fruit veg and protein so not as bad as some...i am on day three of it..i havent found it very hard at all, although my sleep has been disrupted and need to stay hydrated as u are not getting fluid from your food as much....i have already lost four pounds...and when i finish i will maintain a healthy fresh diet...this is just a kick start that so far is working...will post again on day 7 with my final weight loss
  • The big flag to me is that it looks like a forum post made from a guest account.