Hiya!

Options
I am new to the boards/site and wanted to say hello!

I am from Ontario Canada and this is the 2nd time I am trying to lose weight. 8 years ago I started my weight loss journey and lost 45 lbs in 9 months. I was able to keep it off for the most part but with a recent marriage I have become "comfortable".

I have decided that after a difficult 2009 that I am going to make 2010 more positive and more about ME!! I work full time and have 4 children (2 step children) and as if I wasn't already busy enough, I will be joining a gym soon!

I have taken the last 2 weeks to really look at what I eat, when I eat and how much I eat at once. I have already lost 2lbs and now need to lose another 10lbs. I realize it may not seem like much but for me and my current lifestyle it will be difficult!

I look forward to chatting and supporting others along our journeys!

Replies

• jenstalder
    Options
    :happy: Hello and welcome...

I have started on here not to long ago and have met a lot of people..

I do workout everyday and am on here every night to see how everyone is doing...

I am a beachbody coach and it seems to really work for me and others that have tried it... i like seeing what works for others as well.

I use to weight 250 and now am at 185..still along way to go but have made very good progress.. i watch what i eat daily and dont buy anyting that i shouldnt eat.. even if i want it.. dont allow anything bad in the house.. my 16 year old daughter supports me so that helps..lol

I do a program called ChaLean extreme and love it.. what do you do...?
    Look forward to hearing about your success...:drinker:
    Good luck.
    Jen
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! Congrats! You have done an awesome job!

I was 175lbs (after the birth of my daughter - who is now 8) and got down to 130lbs. I was 142lbs 2 weeks ago and now I'm at 140lbs. I want to lose 10 more.

To be honest, I'm not doing anything extreme right now. I am watching what I eat and have reduced my calorie intake. I am trying to up my water intake but with this crappy weather it's hard!

I will be joining the gym shortly (I'm a "one step at a time" type of person) and will just start out with cardio and then move into some toning type exercises. I plan to use this site for tracking purposes and of course motivation!

I must say I love your ticker...Go Saints!!
  • jenstalder
    Options
    GGGOOOOO SSSSSAAAIIINNNTTTTSSWSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with it all please stay in touch.