Hi from Suffolk, UK

Options
Hi, my name is Sarah, I've been doing slimming world since April 2012 and managed to lose 2 stone, around September I decided to join a bootcamp which I attend 3 times a week. Since doing bootcamp I have managed to lose nearly a stone and I've also dropped from being a size 20 to a size 12/14......... This week I started at the gym and today (I'm very proud of myself, it's not much for many but for me it's huge), I ran for 10 mins solid on the treadmill, I wouldn't have been able to do that 6 months ago.......

I also have a pony and an ex-racehorse (Angel), she keeps me active too.. I'm looking to take on a Yoga class, I think they'll help not only with my core but also help me find inner peace.

I joined MyFitnessPal because I liked the idea of watching the calories as well as sticking to a healthy diet. Since doing so I've noticed a weight loss every week. I've managed to reach a loss of 3 stone so far. I've still got a long way to go.

I have got to admit I'm loving MyFitnessPal, it has become a very important part of my life (now I sound a bit sad lol).

I'm looking for friends who are able to support, guide etc x

Replies

• libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hello Sarah

Nice to meet you. I'm starting up (again) with yoga too- for peace as well as core. Im Libby,, I'm 37 and I live up in the north of Scotland. I used to live in North London. I've sent you a friend request..
  • angelkissingdevil
    angelkissingdevil Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks Libby, sorry its taken a while to reply.

Hope to be hearing from you more x

Sarah