Jillian 2010 Wii help

Options
Hey guys, I'm sure this has been posted and answered before. BUT I can't find the Wii fit plus anywhere and I wanted to do something different from Active on some off days. So, I bought this Jillian 2010 game and wonder how am I supposed to use it? It doesn't seem as organized as the other fitness games, or I may just be tired and not understanding. Any suggestions would be helpful!
TIA
Whit

Replies

• Sheri226
    Options
    I don't know about the Jillian 2010 game - a friend said she didn't like it as much. I just checked & saw they have the Wii Fit Plus at Toys R Us on-line. I have it, but I'm still working out with the regular Wii Fitness before I start using it. My daughter told me the AE exercise one is one the best. Another place to look for the Plus is GameStop. Good Luck
  • jawhwilson
    Options
    Thanks for your input. I have been having problems with my left leg due to flat feet and I think some nerve stuff. Anyway, not ten minutes into doing the workout I tweeked my leg and am limping again. So my decision is, I am going to find a gamestop with wii fit plus instock and trade this game in for credit. LOL. Oh well. (And I'm going to get another doc appointment for the leg.)
  • jawhwilson
    Options
    oops it posted it twice... grr