Long time member, first time poster...

greenkutki
greenkutki Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello to my fellow "losers"

I have been a member of myfitnesspal.com for quite some time now, however I have never bothered to post messages or read messages on the message boards. I've also never been as serious about losing the weight as I am this time around.

There have been countless times that I've gone back and deleted previous entries (i.e. weight, measurements, food, etc.) telling myself that today will be a brand new day and I'm gonna make it happen...somehow, this never seemed to work, but with support and of course will power, I see no reason why I can't make this happen.

My mom and I work out the gym everyday and having her company has really helped in this slow, but steady process. I weighed myself this morning and noticed that I lost my first two pounds! The excitement is high and I can feel the power! I know I can do this!

Wishing all of you the best in your weight loss and journey to health, looking forward to hearing from whoever happens to be out there...

Replies

• Hello to my fellow "losers"

I have been a member of myfitnesspal.com for quite some time now, however I have never bothered to post messages or read messages on the message boards. I've also never been as serious about losing the weight as I am this time around.

There have been countless times that I've gone back and deleted previous entries (i.e. weight, measurements, food, etc.) telling myself that today will be a brand new day and I'm gonna make it happen...somehow, this never seemed to work, but with support and of course will power, I see no reason why I can't make this happen.

My mom and I work out the gym everyday and having her company has really helped in this slow, but steady process. I weighed myself this morning and noticed that I lost my first two pounds! The excitement is high and I can feel the power! I know I can do this!

Wishing all of you the best in your weight loss and journey to health, looking forward to hearing from whoever happens to be out there...
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Nice to meet you.
    Keep up the great work:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :smile: Great to have you
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Congrats! How awesome having a work out partner with your mom!!! Me and my mom are close too, but live about an hour and half away. Good luck! And keep up the good work!!
  • nicki17
    nicki17 Posts: 41 Member
    Good Job! Keep up the great work!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    That is awesome, keep it up. We are glad to hear from you.:flowerforyou:
  • Congrats on your first two pounds, many more to you!!!

I have tried to own up to my mistakes, and keep going. I would try to wait or change the days that go by and end up doing nothing. Now I'm a member here and things are going great for me and my husband!

Keep up the good work!!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings and congratulations on your weight loss! We are all here to support and motivate each other...I'm so happy you finally posted your introduction!
  • Thanks for all the support everyone! It's nice to know that you're all out there.
This discussion has been closed.