rediculous day

Ok Ok I am working on NOT comforting myself with food any longer. **** that today!

Starts out with a coworker who stole my butter out of the fridge that I had left on my morning break to quick go buy. Go to fridge for lunch and bam its gone! I go confront that annoying ***** because I saw her cooking and know it was her... She says "oh I asked around and no one claimed it" UM hello we have an intercom system and I never heard one page asking who owns the butter!

Then she says "Well I apologize" I say "replace it please"... Then she says "NO" with attitude. "but I already apologized"
Hello! if you apologize for taking something but refuse to replace it you are esentially apologizing for being a big ****ing thief!!

I go buy more butter and slowly get over it only to come out of the store and see a huge dent in my car that was not there this morning!

Cops say don't look like a hit and run more like someone kicked my fender in repeatedly. FML!

I ask around if anyone saw anything at work or whatever and I get told a herd of deer ran through the parking lot this afternoon and maybe one hit your car..... WHAT? .. Let me get this straight... A deer hit my parked car and according to the cops Repeatedly kicked in my fender.... Sure Sure. Got it!

And that my friends is why I needed mac and cheese full comfort food for dinner.

Replies

• BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Mac and cheese, huh? I say that's a better choice than a bag of potato chips or a bag of candy.

That sucks about what has happened today. People are so inconsiderate. Was it that same person that told you about the deer? Crazy people.
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    find out if there are security cameras at your work, if there is the police should be able to get you access to view them.

Sometimes, comfort food is where it is at. Tomorrow is a new day.

Get a plastic box with your name on it and everything you put in the fridge goes in it.....of course below your name, a keep out works well for those who would help themselves to it. :flowerforyou:
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Steal her car and then apologize for it with some attitude when she asks you to replace it. :laugh:

I'm just kidding, but what world is she living in when she can take something of someone else's and then not even bother to replace it. Not even an offer to do it!!

I don't think mac and cheese would be so bad. Lean Cuisine makes a decent one, not very filling though.

Hope you find out who damaged your car.
  • My goodness! Twice by the same person. I like the tub in the fridge just for you with the keep out on it.. I wouldnt do clear tub though she is probley watching for it. Been there done that on the comfort food especially with my daughter being so sick. Mine is more I just dont care today food.