New HERE

Options
I am joining and my 20th Birthday is tomorrow. I want to start my weight loss journey and by my 21st birthday I want to be a NEW WOMAN. I love to support to exchange ideas. I hope to get to know a lot of people who are in the same boat as I am. I have about 70 pounds to lose.

Ashley

Replies

• blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    One pound at a time. You could add me and i will help support your journey!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome...If I can hit my goal at 50....You can do it too!! Feel free to add me if you would like : )
  • missashley2390
    Options
    I am joining and my 20th Birthday is tomorrow. I want to start my weight loss journey and by my 21st birthday I want to be a NEW WOMAN. I love to support to exchange ideas. I hope to get to know a lot of people who are in the same boat as I am. I have about 70 pounds to lose.

Ashley

You can add me : ill support!

~ASH
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I love MFP!!
  • AnorexicCow
    Options
    I've lost 92 pounds since october 2011 and I know it can be a little lonely and sometime you may feel like giving up or you might get stuck at a weight and feel like nothing will ever change. Its good to have someone to speak to and who will encourage you when you need it most. Anyone can add me and talk to me anytime.
  • jmwalker79
    Options
    New to this site... hello my name is Michelle. I'm the mother of 6 wonderful kids.. I have a wonderful husband who loves me for me.. I live in Louisville Kentucky. I have 3 girls n 3 boys.. I weighted myself for the first-time in 6 months today n am not happy with the results.. so needless to say I'm back room counting calories snatching what I eat n drink as well as exercising.... I'm a part -time photographer...