just wondering

Options
youngs
youngs Posts: 250 Member
I am curious if anyone has ever tried the body wrap detox and if they had success with it..I am just wondering if the inches really stay off..and what it consist of:huh: ..I am also curious as to what it cost..

thanks for your answers:flowerforyou:
Lisa

Replies

• tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    <
    Listening in
  • JennSchn
    Options
    I had one kind in Mexico and while my expectations were not high at all it did absolutely nothing. Let me know if you try it and how you liked it.
  • Michelle923
    Michelle923 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm curious as well. Haven't heard anything regarding the results.
  • Angie789
    Angie789 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I did it a while back - just before my wedding. I lost inches, but it was mostly water weight. Still, it helped me fit into my wedding dress. So I would say it works if you need a quick fix, but it is not real, lasting weight loss.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I got a gift cert for one last year (not sure what they were trying to tell me... :huh: ) and I went. Didn't do a thing except make my skin super soft and blemish free! It was lovely though, all that pampering.
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    I did it. It absolutely works for that special occasion. It is a nice treatment, but it does not last.
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I did it for about $150 yrs ago. I "saw" no difference she measured 10-15 inches but took measurements in about 25 spots (lol)! It was a fantastic time for resting and pampering... And my skin felt delightful afterwards. However, if you are truely looking to lose inches that are noticable or have them stay off stick with your mfp routine! :)
  • kkochend
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are trying this tomorrow. I'm not really concerned with the inches, just with the detox. We found a special for $49.00 each. first visit will lose 5-15 inches (total). I have also read that it is great for the skin. I'm fairly certain the results are temporary (as in lost toxins and water weight) but it's nice to be pampered every now and again. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!