Loging while on a business trip and NO internet!

Options
mjkpe
mjkpe Posts: 98 Member
I will be traveling for my job for 4 days and will not have access to ANY internet and obviously MFP!

Any suggestions on how to keep on top of things? I will be eating food prepared cafeteria style. I've also never been big into journaling which is what I like about MFP. Give me a PC or my smart phone and I'm in.

Replies

• Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    You can not take your phone?
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    well i would suggest keeping a mental tally, try to get as much exercise as possible and limit your portions the best you can. You know what is healthy and what is not.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    can you take pen and paper? Id write it down. Even if you just write down " 1 apple and 2 eggs" for breakfast, its better than nothing.
  • mjkpe
    Options
    I work for the US Navy and will be out to sea for 4 days. They do have internet connections but it is a royal PITA to be granted a connection and for this short trip it will be a NOGO. :noway:

And at the distance we will be ... I think that about sums it up for the phone. :ohwell:
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    can you take pen and paper? Id write it down. Even if you just write down " 1 apple and 2 eggs" for breakfast, its better than nothing.

ditto...pen and paper are still allowed in most countries. You can keep track of it while gone...log it when you get home.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    navy.gif

Exercise suggestions.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    in-the-navy.gif

They want you as a new recruit, "In, the Navy"
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    If you have an iPhone or iTouch, use the LoseIt! app. You can log everything and count calories without using internet. All the calorie info is in the app itself. I used it before MFP.
  • hen1946
    hen1946 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Neat vid. are you an actual railroad man or one like my husband who has his upstairs?
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    Neat vid. are you an actual railroad man or one like my husband who has his upstairs?

I am @ work right now for an Actual Railroad. Though I am a desk jockey these days.
  • mjkpe
    Options
    Too funny Tony! :laugh:

About the iphone and other apple stuff. I have an android phone. Will MFP allow me to log, (aka store info), on my phone to be uploaded/calculated when back on dry land?