Any Other Girls Looking To Get BOOTYLICIOUS?

:flowerforyou: Hello!
I am new to the community portion of the site and thought that I'd give a shout out to any girls who are seeking to improve their female curves as well... It is a long and frustrating journey to pump up your booty (thighs, hips) so I don't necessarily want to journey it alone! Seeking FEMALE friends for advice, or to give advice, sharing progess, etc. Just thought I'd reach out and be friendly, and see if their are any chicas who are with me!

Remember, if you work hard anything is possible!
If you've got a flat butt and someone told you you're stuck with it THEY LIED where you've got muscle you CAN grow it, and your glutes are the BIGGEST muscle in your body!... catch my drift? ;-)

Holla (lol) jk,
Talk to you soon... (hopefully or I'll feel like a loser)

-Lisha

Replies

• Hey Lisha
    I'm curvy (usually) but currently squishy. Definitely hanging out to be bootylicious again - have been working hard and eating clean for about 5 months. Feel free to add away!
  • Certainly true about Glutes being the biggest muscle in our BODY!!!! ;) Heres whats been working great for me! You must check it out :) & you don't neccesarily have to purchase them though... http://www.bodyfx.com/ (JNL Fusion) .. but it's a great investment i give you my word..i mean who doesn't want Glutes that Salute?!!! Lol :P God Bless You hope this is helpful :)