Jackie Warner?

Options
Does anyone do Jackie Warner Total Body Circuit Training. It's called circuit but their aren't the cardio circuits in it......My question is what do you log it as? I know the best way is to get a HRM but I don't have one...so lets move on. It seems more than strength training but not as much as circuit.
Any thoughts? Please?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    bahah u know the first thing someone is going to say is "get a hrm" :laugh:
  • skaal006
    Options
    I just got that DVD and did the 45 minute body circuit with my HRM and I only burned around 130 calories, but that is because my heart rate didn't go up much since there was no cardio. I usually do work outs that involve strength and cardio so I see a huge calorie burn, so from now on I'm going to pause the video after each 4 minute circuit and do a minute of cardio to get my HR up. Since you don't have a HRM I would suggest putting it under strength training.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I just got that DVD and did the 45 minute body circuit with my HRM and I only burned around 130 calories, but that is because my heart rate didn't go up much since there was no cardio. I usually do work outs that involve strength and cardio so I see a huge calorie burn, so from now on I'm going to pause the video after each 4 minute circuit and do a minute of cardio to get my HR up. Since you don't have a HRM I would suggest putting it under strength training.
    Thanks that what I logged it as and I think it gave me 139...so I'll keep that. THANKS!