How do I put my ticker on my desktop on my computer?

Options
491244.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Ardelis
    Options
    These instructions are for Windows XP - other versions of Windows are similar, and the instructions below should assist.

1. Create a ticker.htm HTML file, as outlined in This This HOWTO

2. Right-click on your Windows desktop
    and choose Properties.

3. Click on the Desktop tab, and then on Customise Desktop.

4. Click on the Web tab and then click New

5. Click on the Browse tab and go to where you saved your HTML file in step 1.

6. Click Open

7. Click OK until all the panels are closed.

8. Your new ticker will be on your desktop! To resize it, click on the bottom right hand corner and drag the box.

9. Click and drag the top of the box to move your ticker where you want it on your desktop. It should update every hour, as long as you're connected.

This is what i found, enjoy
    courtesy of families.com/forum
  • Ardelis
    Options
    These instructions are for Windows XP - other versions of Windows are similar, and the instructions below should assist.

1. Create a ticker.htm HTML file, as outlined in This This HOWTO

2. Right-click on your Windows desktop
    and choose Properties.

3. Click on the Desktop tab, and then on Customise Desktop.

4. Click on the Web tab and then click New

5. Click on the Browse tab and go to where you saved your HTML file in step 1.

6. Click Open

7. Click OK until all the panels are closed.

8. Your new ticker will be on your desktop! To resize it, click on the bottom right hand corner and drag the box.

9. Click and drag the top of the box to move your ticker where you want it on your desktop. It should update every hour, as long as you're connected.

This is what i found, enjoy
    courtesy of families.com/forum
  • luvmygrandkidstx
    luvmygrandkidstx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I set mine as my wallpaper on my desktop. If you want that, put your cursor on your ticker and right click your mouse, then set as wallpaper. Hope this is of help to you. Good luck!
  • Cippia
    Options
    This is just a test to see if I have my ticker up and working correctly. Thank you :flowerforyou: