Need motivation

Options
Hi to all,

I'm new to MFP and I would love to have a few friends to keep me motivated by their logs:-) Here's something about me. If you feel that you have anything in common or you just need more friends like I do, please add me.

I'm a 29 year old audit professional living in Prague. I am 1,61 m (5'2) and I'm striving to lose 10 kg (about 22 lbs). I have a wonderfull boyfriend who likes me even if I slowly gained 10 kg during our 6-year relationship:-)

So I'm doing it all for myself!

I work late hours and so I thought I could start to work out in the morning. I struggle to wake up but it's totally worth it - the feeling that you have worked out already and you can just go to the cinema or do nothing after work!:-)

My best inspiration is my mom who started to work out about 2 years ago, lost 15 kg, looks amazing and the best of all she met an incredible sparing partner not only for workouts but also for life. And it all happened in the local gym she goes to:-) She deserves all this because she has been alone since the divorce with my dad about 10 years ago and she works very hard which is even harder in her age.

I did not do any sports growing up, only a few years ago I started to go running to lose a few pounds but soon I found out that I did not lose any but found a great new hobby and this year I participated at Prague International 1/2 Marathon. It was a great experience and I'm looking forward to another one! Hopefully, my new diet will help me get even more fit and I will carry less weight the next year:-)

Please feel free to add me anytime, my diaries are open for friends:-)
See you around, Vendula