What's With The Butt Hate?

Options
2»

Replies

• Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    One reason I am not happy with my butt is that I CANNOT find jeans anywhere that fit properly. My waist is smaller, so waistbands gap & sag when I buy the size needed to go over my hips/butt. I dont want to be built like I a boy - I agree that curves are what makes the woman - but I would like to get some new jeans....havent bought any in years. It is truly frustrating. I was told to buy the bigger jeans & have them professionally tailored to fit. I just cant make myself spend that money on tailoring. I keep hoping someday I am going to find a brand that works - and doesnt look like "mom jeans"!

Guys have it easy... they get to find jeans by their waist size and length.... we just get numbers (that are not the same across the board).. I had this same problem in high school.... I had a booty and thick legs... but a tiny waist. I would swim in jeans because my measurements were not "proportionate" with female sizing.

Wish we could buy jeans based on waist size and hip measurements.... ahhh.. I can dream..
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed this at all.

I would like to reshape my butt. It's not huge, but the extra weight hangs out on my hips so it looks square instead of round from the back.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I could stand to lose about half of mine. :laugh:
  • juniexD
    juniexD Posts: 63
    Options
    No matter how small I get my butt never shrinks! its the only big thing about me!! haha!
    Ive naturally big hips and a butt! 13.5 inch difference in my waist and hips! love it!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i'll take all the unwanted butt. I have no butt.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I am actively working on *building* a butt.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Personally I see a lot more ladies wanting to re-shape their arses or get an *kitten* in the first place than wanting to lose it...and that's a good thing, I like a nice booty.