Progress Pics ... im DAM proud of myself so far!

Options
Not sure it should be in success stories as i still have another 50lbs to go to my goal weight but .... This morning decided to look at some pics and i realised how proud i am of myself to get to were i am today. Its gave me all the motivation i need to continue knowing i never want to be that size again and i cant wait to see what im going to look like at my GW :)

Any way i wanted to share this in the hope it will make other MFP's be dam proud of thereselves too!

The pic on the left i weighed 250lbs ... the one on the right is my dress fitting for my sisters wedding weighing 190lbs

(hope it works ive never posted a pic before)

PicsArt_1353500631538.jpg

Replies

• RoxySherwood89
    RoxySherwood89 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    oh no its cut my pic off ... how do i shrink it so it all fits?
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    why cant i see any pics on forums! congratz tho sounds like u did an amazing job!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look beautiful!!!
  • RoxySherwood89
    Options
    are u using a mobile or internet tablet? sometimes it doesnt work for me if im using my phone or ipad. besides it cut half the pic off so your not missing much lol x
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You can shrink it on photo bucket I believe. Or people can right click on the image and open it in a new tab/window to see the whole thing.

Congrats, you look awesome!
  • arkady_som
    Options
    Never tried posting a picture on MFP forums either, but people can easily just:

Right Click with Mouse
    Select "Open In New Window"

And it looks like you did an excellent job! And that dress is very pretty. Definitely something I would wear. Keep going! :)
  • RoxySherwood89
    Options
    Thank you :) and I loved my bridesmaid dress I thought it was pretty too xx
  • fine_frenzy
    Options
    ***edit to put pics on seperate lines***

Not sure it should be in success stories as i still have another 50lbs to go to my goal weight but .... This morning decided to look at some pics and i realised how proud i am of myself to get to were i am today. Its gave me all the motivation i need to continue knowing i never want to be that size again and i cant wait to see what im going to look like at my GW :)

Any way i wanted to share this in the hope it will make other MFP's be dam proud of thereselves too!

The pic on the left i weighed 250lbs ... the one on the right is my dress fitting for my sisters wedding weighing 190lbs

260171_10150303296668669_6554585_n.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg
  • kdzi
    kdzi Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you should be damn proud...you look awesome!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job!! You look great!!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options

There you go. Great job!!
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options

fixed it :flowerforyou: congratulations!
  • RoxySherwood89
    Options
    Thank u for fixiing my pics :)
  • IvyWhispers
    IvyWhispers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well Done :D
    also that dress is absolutely beautiful

you look great :D xx
  • RoxySherwood89
    Options
    Well Done :D
    also that dress is absolutely beautiful

you look great :D xx

Thank you xx
  • Kristen_nicole95
    Kristen_nicole95 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I can't see all the picture, But I'm sure you look amazing, and I can't imagine how great you feel!
  • RoxySherwood89
    Options
    I feel the bemefits far more than see them, my health is so much better already x
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Definitely a success story! You look amazing in that black dress!
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I can't see all the picture, But I'm sure you look amazing, and I can't imagine how great you feel!

If you right click the pic and choose "open in new tab" you can see the whole thing.

OP, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!