Setting up my own business, advice needed please!

Options
Hi guys abit of advice needed please if possible! I wasnt sure which board to post this on, so i have done a couple, i hope the mods dont mind!

Im considering setting up my own business here in the UK., in health and fitness. I have a degree in Nutrition, and i'm soon to be a qualified personal trainer. I was just wondering how much people would be willing to pay for personalised tailored nutrition and fitness plans? is this something people have had done? If so what have you paid? Just so i can get an idea of demand and what to charge clients!

That would be one aspect of my business, the other would be to do talks and workshops in schools to children on healthy eating/healthy lifestyles, as im also a qualified Youth Worker. The children would obtain a nationally recognised qualification from doing the course too. If people work in schools is this something that teachers/schools would go for?

Im in the process of trying to lose my beer gut which i have gained from a couple of bad injuries playing ice hockey, so that i can look the part to play the part!

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!
Regards, Scott