30 pounds by April!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm planning to drop from my current weight of 150 to 120 by April 1...who else is in?

Replies

• femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • LitaRose77
    LitaRose77 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a go! :drinker:
  • swingsintherain
    swingsintherain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm game. Might be tricky for me (trying to do ~1lb/week), but motivation is motivation, right?
  • CanadaLiz
    CanadaLiz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ME, ME, ME!! Count me in!!! I've got 40 to lose, am already down 8 - losing the rest of it by April wold be AMAZING!
  • weep1872
    weep1872 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I really would like to lose that much by April...I struggle with making it happen! But count me in!
  • angelkissingdevil
    angelkissingdevil Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It's doable as I've been doing slimming world since April and I have lost 42lb xxx

Still got another 30 or more to go but I'd like to do this by April and celebrate my 41st birthday a happy bunny instead of a miserable old trout lol x
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I AM 150 AND WOULD LIKE TO BE 120 TOO! Just thought I'd throw that in, and I am up for the challenge... Definitally rough through the holidays for me to lose... ugh.... Darn turkey and pies.
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    As soon as I get cleared to start working out, I will be in. Haven't been able to work out since mid October. I was aiming to lose 50 pounds by my 50th birthday next March. So I'm going to aim for 30-40 by my birthday and then try to lose the other 20 by June. Would love to get some new summer dresses next year. Winter is not here officially yet and I'm looking for summer...hahahahahaha.
  • Katertots1234
    Options
    Great idea, I'm in! I just joined and could totally use the motivation.
  • AverageAngel
    AverageAngel Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I could get on board.. 180 to 150 though.