How much is gas where you are?

Options

Replies

• Cresthilllulu
    Options
    As of June 10, 2008 gas is $4.19 a gallon in northern Illinois. Got out my 89 Camaro from storage and started to drive it. At least it gets better mileage than the Hemi-Ram truck or my 69 Camaro. Going to start riding the bike to work soon!!!!!!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    m148889730.jpg
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    3.99 a gallon in pa
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    3.89 in Baltimore, Maryland
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    $4.09 Here in MA
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    I pay £1.16 / litre which is $10.12 per gallon :grumble: damn british government and their taxes
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    It was $4.19 per gallon for regular in Portland, OR on Sunday. Luckily I walk to work. My husband has been taking my car to his work since it's a Honda Civic and gets better mileage than his Toyota Tacoma truck.:noway:
  • Itscrunchtime
    Options
    Where do you guys live? I'm paying 3.89 and that's better than the national average of 4.00/gal.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    4.04 is the cheapest.....:grumble:

Hey.. you can go to mapquest and search for the cheapest gas in your area.
    http://gasprices.mapquest.com/index.jsp
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    $3.93 here on Hilton head island south carolina over $4 off the island
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I thought SC was one of the cheapest states :grumble: I got it for 3.74 the other day...unless it went down???? Not sure. All I know is I'm about to get a horse n buggy or some crap. This is frickin ridiculous!! Gotta get a part time job just to pay for the fuel :ohwell: I guess that's just how it goes. Ya know last January though when we moved to SC the price was 1.98 here. Probably never see that again.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    m148889730.jpg

same here Lina LMBO!!!
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I managed to find a place where it was only $3.47. It's really rough, I'm glad I don't drive too much.

I heard that some places in SF are charging $5.00. Is that true?

Probably. I'm in Sacramento, CA only 2 hours away from SF and it was $4.51 for regular the other day...So it's probably gone up some more by now :grumble:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    ok spoke too soon LOL page 1 was much cheaper wow!! :laugh:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    1.39/litre in this part of ontario, 4 litres in a gallon $5.56/gallon
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    $4.05 here in upstate New York yesterday and $4.14 this morning:huh: :angry:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    We have hit $4.00 too here in Maryland. Funny to read back to the old post and see how far it has climbed in two months!! Outrageous!!!
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    $4.23 in Seattle. :grumble:

I'm seriously considering a Vespa.
  • nelleybelley
    nelleybelley Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    let's just say that if certian individuals would allow drilling in Alaska, we wouldn't even have to rely on foriegn oil.

Amen to that.
  • oneman86
    oneman86 Posts: 14
    Options
    Here in the Bay Area (California) gas is averaging around $4.30-4.80 depending on which gas station you are at.