Starting P90X Group In The New Year

Options
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for some people to join a P90X challenge group I'm planning on starting in the New Year (thinking Jan. 7th as a start date).

I have done P90X before, as well as P90X2, and had some amazing results from both of these programs.

For this challenge group, I plan on creating an accountability group on Facebook to keep us all accountable. If you dont currently have P90X, I can hook you up as well. I will be honest right out of the gate, I *am* a Beachbody coach BUT I do NOT get paid to run challenge groups and you dont have to pay to join one. Im currently running two challenge groups at the moment and all my ladies in the groups are having amazing results from their program. Let me know if youre interested!

Replies

• justiningham
    justiningham Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    WOW - fantastic idea - I am planning to start P90X in the New Year (Sunday 30th Dec for me) - I am currently month two of Insanity and will be having a weeks break for Christmas, so would love to join a group.
  • ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    How are you liking Insanity ? I just started Insanity last week for the 2nd time. LOVING it :)
  • justiningham
    Options
    It's hard work - especially on the knees.

The second month you have to step up again and that is really hard, but you feel as though you have really worked hard. I really want to do P90X for the weights to tone and build some definition. I am using Insanity to drop some weight - which seems to have happened so far.
  • justiningham
    Options
    Looks like its just you and I for the New Year P90X push!

Unless there are any others interested in joining?
  • yallcallmedeb
    Options
    Considering it....but worried that I won't be able to do it! I will have to take a look at it.
  • mhanley1961
    Options
    You can do it, its a state of mind
  • rburd12
    Options
    I'm in week 5 of P90X! :)
  • derek57050
    Options
    Hey Guys! I am going to start a second round of p90x on January 9th. Today is day 58 and have lost 27 lbs. I'm not going to stop the momentum.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I would love to, but I'm not starting until February 10th :(

I'm currently in the midst of a 20 week CLX/TF hybrid. When that's done, p90x it is :)
  • Kaylala11
    Kaylala11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am currently finishing up my second round of p90x and will start round 3 in January as well, I would love to join!
    However, I don't have facebook so not sure how that will work as far as the accountablity thing you mentioned.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Where can I get p90x cheap?
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    I'm starting in January.
  • christy7981
    christy7981 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on day 73 of my first round of P90X, but I plan on starting the P90X/Insanity hybrid in January could I join anyway and how would at work?

1311262.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • tiffanygetch
    Options
    I'm in Week 2 of P90X (first timer) and I'm loving it! If all goes well, and I get the results I'm wanting, I'll be moving on to Insanity sometime in March.
    I can't join the challenge, but I'd love to just have some fellow P90Xers!
  • Victorian73
    Options
    New egg best price
  • Victorian73
    Options
    Where can I get p90x cheap?
    Newegg
  • Victorian73
    Options
    Looks like its just you and I for the New Year P90X push!

Unless there are any others interested in joining?
    I'm interested newbie
  • sarahlouise7
    sarahlouise7 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi, Can i join you in new year please :) I have never tried this before but am not new to working out so im hoping il find it tough but do-able as i love a challenge :)
  • sjsieglaff
    sjsieglaff Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too! I just started a P90X/Insanity hybrid today! =D

Day 1: P90X-Shoulders and Back & Ab RIpper X
  • sarahsweetheart08
    sarahsweetheart08 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm interested :) I'm on Day 9 of my first time with p90x