Need a few friends

Options
Hello my name is Bob,

I've been back for a litle over a Month now and have had great success doing IF, the issue is that I need a few social friends that will engage more on MFP to help motivate me, and for me to motivate them.

I’m a spiritual person, I believe in Christ so I do share from time to time about that stuff but I’m not preacher and definitely not a saint, I just speak my mind. I Definitely don’t try and get all holly roller up your *kitten* so… you get it.

I like beer :o) and drink some from time to time. I say cuss words, I have anger issues :o) they’re comical when I look back on my little fits. Um, I like to comment on your status’s and try to offer advice and solutions as another point of view that maybe you haven’t considered so don’t be offended as if my intentions or heart of the matter is in a bad place because It’s not. If you do get offended well, I love ya but separate ways we go. I gotta hang around people that “get it”, that know “what time it is” and aren't locked into a forced mentality. Be open minded.

I understand that losing weight is a mental battle and sometimes an emotional roller coaster, I’m not perfect and neither are you so it would make no sense for me to judge you as if I’m not guilty in the eyes of a perfect judge.

I’ll deal with your faults if you deal with mine as we keep our eyes on the prize.

Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me..I do log daily, I try to comment when I can and I am as motivating as possible :smile:
  • Metspride129
    Metspride129 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    hey man, if you need, you can add me as well. i'm almost at the 1 year mark on my cut and am down 65+ pounds so far and use this every day.
  • CanadaLiz
    CanadaLiz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey Bob!

I'm Liz - add me! I just joined a week ago and am loving it so far!!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hi Bob. I'm Mike. Feel free to add me!
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am on here most days and always comment on my friends' profiles.
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on here everyday and I log everything that I eat with an open diary. I try really hard to comment a lot and be helpful.
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well too! I joined about a week ago and am also looking for some social support on here.
  • mystikfairy61
    mystikfairy61 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Bob, feel free to add me. I have been using MFP for almost 3 months and try to comment and motivate daily. I understand the need for support and know that without mine I wouldn't have come as far as I have.
  • blantonjm1
    blantonjm1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    very direct, I like that. I enjoy encouraging others as well as being encouraged. welcome to journey. add me if you like.
  • angie_ortiz
    angie_ortiz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm reaching out, welcome
  • PurpleHAES
    Options
    Please add me as well, I'm new. Thx
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Hey man, good deal. Feel free to add me.
  • MsEff
    MsEff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just joined an hour ago... feel free to add me, and I will look forward to your support. Hope to give it back too!
  • KathyRed07
    Options
    I am new here too, I log on everyday...and would love to add some friends to motivate me as well!!! I could use all the help I can get!
  • TreeHugger2013
    TreeHugger2013 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site - sounds like we will get along just fine! :smile:

friend request sent
  • GoalByFifty
    GoalByFifty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good morning – I've been using this site for quite a while, and swear that it's the only thing that works. Please feel free to add me and I will be glad to support in any way possible, I have a great group of friends and we have fun!
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Hi Bob! Been on MFP for a year as of yesterday. Always happy to find amazing new friends!
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi Bob, I'm Sheila. Feel free to add me. So can anyone else. I try to log on everyday and also have an open diary.

I live in the midwest, so am a country girl. Love my horses and the outdoors!
  • safaesunshine
    Options
    Welcome Bob!

The more friends you have the more motivation!

Feel free to add me all!

xoxo
  • mistadj
    mistadj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Morning and Happy Thanks Giving. I been on here about a month and a half. Helped me out alot. Every one is different and not 1 method works for everyone...so, with that said...you right, its always good to have other opinions on trying to find something new if what youre doing isnt working.

Add me if you like.