Do you weigh your boobs?

Options

Replies

• skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I how have the song, "Detachable Penis" stuck in my head. Only I'm singing "Detachable Boobies". Great.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I'm going to use my food scale, since my "portions" are smaller. *tear*
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I'm going to use my food scale, since my "portions" are smaller. *tear*

A portion of heaven is still heaven, my dear.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    :laugh: This sounds so funny, but I did this!! I stepped on the scale, checked weight, stepped off, stepped back on while my hubby lifted my boobs & I was 4 pounds less!! I used to hate the fact that they were 4 pounds until I realized that I love these babies...I don't wanna be without them :ohwell:

"HOney! Come in here, I need you to hold my boobs!"
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Not my boobs. .But I weight without my Head. . 205 without and 216 with.

first....we need to know....which head?

Well. . if my pecker weighed 11 lbs, I'd be too famous for this website.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Hmm... this is providing all sorts of mind candy... must have the proof of said weighing....
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Just posting so this shows up on my newsfeed and my friends go DAFAQ?

Lol.
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    My husband is going to love supporting me on this test!
  • Br4ndi
    Br4ndi Posts: 177
    Options
    I am a D cup and I just googled the weight of silicone

A 375cc silicone gel breast implant weighs 0.4 kg (0.88 lbs). So they are less than 2 pounds...but you better believe that when I get home I am throwing those puppies on the scale :bigsmile:
  • mramirez1981
    Options
    I've done it. My man helped. Good times. LOL
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    heh.

yeah, he weighs about 197

116 with. 116 without. *shrugs* :indifferent:

You can't hold them yourself...
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Mine used to weigh 4 pounds. I know this because after I lost my last 4 pounds they are no longer there.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Do you have someone stand near you and "lift" them? Cuz I'll have to figure out how to weigh in without any help as I live alone.

Yes I do. You could always rest them on the towel rack though.

You could go to your doctor's office and ask them if they have an infant scale, then lay them on top of that. :laugh: Wouldn't be 100% accurate, but it might give you an idea. Of course, this would probably only work for us girls who wear a D cup or larger. LOL
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    How do you weigh them...like a reverse tea bag type deal? :laugh: :laugh:
  • EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hilarious thread!
  • mramirez1981
    Options
    Mine used to weigh 4 pounds. I know this because after I lost my last 4 pounds they are no longer there.

You're funny! :)
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I have never done this, but a friend from my WW group always wanted to weigh without her boobs. I think she said her boobs weighed like 15 lb a piece. :noway: I guess I would want to weigh without them too if they were that heavy.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    :laugh: This sounds so funny, but I did this!! I stepped on the scale, checked weight, stepped off, stepped back on while my hubby lifted my boobs & I was 4 pounds less!! I used to hate the fact that they were 4 pounds until I realized that I love these babies...I don't wanna be without them :ohwell:

"HOney! Come in here, I need you to hold my boobs!"

Actually, you could whisper that line while at the opposite end of the house from the SO, and he'd practically run through walls to get there. LOL Meanwhile, any other time you could scream his name at the top of your lungs from the next room and he'd swear up and down that he didn't hear you. (The "you" in this scenario is generalized.)
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    It'd be incredibly easy to weigh my man parts. I'd just have to talk my wife into handing me the jar.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I never weighed them... But when I was t my heaviest they used to slap me in the face when I ran.... Now they just hit my chin. So I'm guessing 6 pounds each?