I'm starting over, Need more Friends

Options
Well I'd like to tell you what number I'm on when it comes to starting over but I cant because I've been starting over so many times. I'm making this time the last time I'm starting over! I have good support with friends on MFP but I'm looking for more friends for support. So feel free to add me or I'll add you. So I'll tell you all about myself... I'm 21 and I weight 153 pounds. I'm 4ft 11in (petite) so the weight on me doesn't look good. I have a muffin top I'd LOVE to get rid of and I have big thighs that I need to get rid of.. If I were taller the weight would be fine BUT the fact is, I'm not so instead of me being a cry baby about it i'm going to do something about it! Join me on my Journey & help motivate me.

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I added you
  • catlovesmakeup
    catlovesmakeup Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Catrin and I am on a mission to get into shape by next summer. I know it's a while away but I want to go from 134 pounds to 112. I am also petite, 4 foot 11, so I know how you feel, weight just looks more on us small people! I am here to support you and maybe you could do the same as me. Maybe we could set a challenge?
  • WinterDelirium
    Options
    Added you as well! Hopefully both of us get more out of trying again!
  • trishaeich
    trishaeich Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you! I'm 5'0 and 149lbs. I totally get it. I can use friends to help! :)
  • YolandaSaez
    Options
    Catrin! I also want to get fit by the summer too! I'm looking forward to the support too! & we can think about a challenge too. I can finally relate to someone who's petite too...
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    sending a friend request your way!
  • YolandaSaez
    Options
    & thank you all for adding me. I'm really looking forward to all of the support you guys have to offer. I'm even more motivated now. Thanks again!! You guys are AWESOME!
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm here for support and motivation, feel free to add me. =) Nice to meet you and GOOD luck on your journey!!!
  • qteecurlz
    qteecurlz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    congrats on trying to get fit. feel free to add me. i am on mfp daily.:smile:
  • Leahbcc
    Leahbcc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Adding you and also short .... and lots of weight on me....
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I am 5'0 and am 128, down from 143 since September.
  • ddt411
    ddt411 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK YOU CAN DO IT!!

DDT411
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :) I log all my food daily, and try to be as supportive as I can and keep up with everyone as much as I can.
  • BeckyAndie
    BeckyAndie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Today's my first day starting over... for the 1,000,000,001st time. I'll definitely add you because I'd love to have a friends to make this journey with too! About me... I'm 5'10" and weigh 270. I had a bariatric surgery consult last week and found out that I have to do a six month doctor-monitored weight loss program first before insurance will pay for it. In talking with my husband, I decided to give it my very best shot for the next 6 months and see if I can do it without surgery. Here's to hoping... and praying.
  • BecomingPremsar
    BecomingPremsar Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm totally up for supporting more friends :-) Add is on your way.
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request... I'm 5'0" 150 lbs right there with you on being short and the weight not looking cute .. I'm older than you so I know me being over 40 is part of the problem ....metabolism changing ...but I'm determined to lose at least 20 lbs!
  • TanyaRochelle
    TanyaRochelle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am just over 5 ft and down to 172... anyone can add me. I am honest about what I eat and my exercise... I try hard, but I also have some fun... trying to keep my changes real and lifelong!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi I am joy I am 41 have lost 24lbs with MFP but a bit more before joining. I am now trying to make the most of what i have with exercise and building muscle. Anyone can add me the more the merrier.
  • pixiesj
    Options
    Added you! I've really been struggling. I'm 196lbs and 5ft7in. :( need some encouragement myself! feel free to add me! x
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love motivating and giving as much support as possible. I'm on daily shouting encourgement and sometime a push you along suggestion. Good luck in your journey.