?

Options
So I've been working really hard on my diet and working out 5 days a week. I lost about 8 pounds and then suddenly stopped. I'm not gaining weight or losing weight and I haven't changed my routine. Any advice on what happened? Suggestions on what to do?

Thanks!

Replies

• ErikaSudz
    Options
    Change your routine and diet a little bit, amp it up a notch, add more weights, go faster or longer doing cardio. Push your body past the plateau. Your body sounds like it adjusted quickly to the routine, shock it back into losing again. I just went through that and totally had to start from scratch and really take a hard look at my routine and my food intake. I was taking in way too much sodium and fat. I cut drastically down on those ate, raw for a couple of days and Viola, dropped almost 2 pounds. Good luck,

Erika
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    It sounds like you have hit a plateau - keep it up... have you checked your measurements? I bet they have changed. :flowerforyou: Congrats on what you have already accomplished but keep on working on it. Yes, changing up the type of exercises may spur the ability to get past your plateau. You're doing a great job!!! :happy: