Bikini Ready!

Options
Hi!

My name is Jenna I'm 21 years old and attend University in Canada. I am going on a tropical vacation in the middle of feb and I am trying to get bikini ready while also staying on top of a load of homework :(

Height - 5'6
Current weight ~ 140
Goal weight - whatever I can lose by feb!

If anyone else is in the same boat add me and we get through this together!

Replies

• BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Jenna I'm 21 years old and attend University in Canada. I am going on a tropical vacation in the middle of feb and I am trying to get bikini ready while also staying on top of a load of homework :(

Height - 5'6
    Current weight ~ 140
    Goal weight - whatever I can lose by feb!

If anyone else is in the same boat add me and we get through this together!

Im actually planning on going to mexico in feb, Im 5'7 and hoping to lose about 30lbs
    Im from canada as well :)
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Also Canadian, 5'6.5", and started at 140 =) (sitting at 130 now)
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Also Canadian and proud of it. I'm in Victoria! Add me as a friend if you'd like

I am 5'4" currently 137 pounds and I am not so interested in the weight lose as in toning.

I will be going to Hawaii (the Big Island) in May for my 20th weeding anniversary and I want to rawk a bathing suit too.

What do you all do for fitness? I do Zumba class 3 x a week and am learning to lift heavier weights

Kristine
  • amyleupton
    amyleupton Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new to the site... Had the app for a while but just started tracking about a week ago. I'm going travelling in the new year. I've got 6 weeks to go and I'm trying to slim down before I have to put a bikini on! if put on almost a stone this year and I'm feeling a bit yuk. I Went on holiday in the summer and felt really uncomfortable on the beach and I don't want to feel like that while I'm travelling! I'm 5 ft 5.5 in and started at 153lbs. I've lost 3.5lbs my first week so currently 149.5. I also started doing the 30 day shred today so going to see if that makes a difference. I know I won't realistically be Able to get to my target in 6 weeks but I want to get as close as possible and then keep it up while I'm away! So we are in the same boat ladies... I will need some encouragement!! Xx
  • emmacoc
    Options
    You are identical to me in your weight and goals, only I'm an inch barely taller!! I'm 21 too, but I'm from Ireland, and I'm just basically so fed up of being normal... and crash dieting etc... so i'm just cutting out all junk (I'm a sugar-aholic...like seriously, sweetest tooth ever)..... I've just liked a few fitspiration pages on Facebook too which are amazing - I highly recommend them! I'm hoping to drop about a stone by February, which I am doing healthily... so yeah! Fell free to friend me, our goals are really similar...only I don't have a vacation planned.. i just wanna awesome stomach for a change! :)