advantages of water

Options
Hello everyone, i'm new to this whole thing of watching what i eat and making sure i exercise everyday, i just became a member of my fitness pal today and they said they recomended 8 glasses of water. I know that you need to drink water everyday, but i've never drank 8 glasses a day. Is there any other benefits of drinking that much water when it comes to trying to lose weight?

Replies

• lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, i'm new to this whole thing of watching what i eat and making sure i exercise everyday, i just became a member of my fitness pal today and they said they recomended 8 glasses of water. I know that you need to drink water everyday, but i've never drank 8 glasses a day. Is there any other benefits of drinking that much water when it comes to trying to lose weight?
  • Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    Options
    There are a lot of advantages to drinking water when trying to loose weight. water Cleanses your body and pushes out toxins that otherwise your body would hang on to. it helps regulate bowl movements (have you ever drank around 60 oz. of water in a short amount of time? try it and pay attention to how it cleanses the system.) Drinking a lot of water will lessen your appetite. if you drink a glass of water before meals you are less likely to overeat. Over all you will loose more weight and become a lot healthier if you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. some people believe that they can substitute water with juice or other sugary drinks. while there is nothing wrong with juice it should not be counted as one of your eight glasses of water.
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    lat month I began drinking about 75 oz a day, and within abouta wek I noticed my acne had cleared up, I slowed down on the water for a few days and it came back, I know the water is what cleared my face. I find if I put a gallon in the freezer, or two half gallons and take one out early in the morning it lasts longer b/c it's cold and so I will drink it and it takes time for the ice to melt, so I can pace myself if need be.