I did my first T.V. interview for my weight loss

Options
CyberEd312
CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
Hi all just wanted to up date those following my story.. I have started week 8 Post Op from my circumferential body lift surgery and everything is progressing very nicely. I am back to the gym and my stamina is almost back to full strength. I am still blogging my progress at www.gettingfit4life.com if you would care to follow my continued journey. I was asked a few weeks ago by my surgeon if I would do a spot on the local news, he had told them about my story and they wanted to interview me... Here is a link to the story:

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2012/nov/20/300-pound-weight-loss-73325-vi-47612/?referer=http://bl169w.blu169.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=357448097&fid=1&shorturl=http://bit.ly/TePIJ9

I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving for those celebrating tomorrow...... Keep striving for your goals, Keep putting one foot in front of the other and you will achieve those goals.....

Replies

• AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. Congratulations!!!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Looking good Ed...stick to it and do your best. You've been an inspiration to many of us.
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love hearing your story! Simply amazing!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    That's great! Thanks for the update!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Great story. You are truly amazing,and a great example of what hard work and good choices can do. Hats off to you.
  • carleemaeb
    Options
    It is people like you who are truely an inspiration for those of us that doubt ourselves. Some days I really struggle so I look here to MFP for success stories - I have yet to be failed!! Congratulations!!! You must feel like a completely different person.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you Ed...wow, you ROCK, sir! I've checked on your blog a few times to see how it was going with your excess skin removal and couldn't find the update. I'm so GLAD to see you posting this interview. You are a major league UGLY and UNHEALTHY fat and flab destroying champion and such a inspirational and encouraging man. Sometimes, when I'm on the treadmill or working out, I get a mental pic of you and some other Mfp folks here, who have posted pics and their stories, a few mfps that have battled the bulge to success and victory and it helps me so much to not give up on giving it my best, but to keep going and make my fat cry a wee bit more.

Thank you so much for posting this!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! :drinker:
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    That is truly an amazing story. Outstanding job on your weight-loss journey!
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    So PROUD of you Ed!! You rock my sweet friend and you inspire everyone around you!:smile:
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I tell everyone I know about you. Seriously, I am such a big fan of yours!
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow. I read your story on here several months ago and was in awe of you. Congratulations.
  • amann_84
    amann_84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing man! Congrats!!
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Wow, so inspirational! Amazing job, congratulations!
  • rmarley05
    rmarley05 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So very awesome!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration. Congratulations on your awesome success!
  • TashiaMH
    TashiaMH Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!
  • kachochan
    Options
    Wow, man, you're really doing it!
    Great work!

PS. Really cool voice. You should be on the radio.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    That's so amazing congrats.
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    wayy to go man!!
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are a true inspiration! To lose all that on your own!! Congrats! Thats friggin awesome!!!! Happy Thanksgiving! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!