Hey guys!!!

Options
Hey, my name is Shane and I am new here. My wife is already on here (lidapi), and she is the reason I am on here. I am mainly doing this to just see what I am eating and how many calories I have burned. I love to run, it is my escape and I also cycle. Hope to get on track, again...

Shane

Replies

• TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I also like cycling and will be getting into it heavy this year so that I can do a century ride in August. I been running on the treadmill since January and hope to get outside soon when the weather gets nicer. I'm hoping to run a couple organized short distance events this summer.

Good Luck to you and your wife and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mamagettinfit
    mamagettinfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    glad to see you here!! good luck! this site is amaaaazing!!
  • ThianaV78
    ThianaV78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to this, Today is my 5th day! I'm doing pretty good, how are you guys doing? i feel that it works, kind of crazy to think that just my writing down what you eat, really helps!
    any advice?

:smile:
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hey, babe, hope you have a reat day!! Love you. Muah!! And, good luck on your physical today.
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to this, Today is my 5th day! I'm doing pretty good, how are you guys doing? i feel that it works, kind of crazy to think that just my writing down what you eat, really helps!
    any advice?

:smile:

I will answer for him, b/c he may not be back on until later. My advice, which may not be worth anything this week, is BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF!!