Oh I'm so close!

Options
So close to the 50 lbs mark! I know on here my ticker says like 28 or so, but that's since I've started here in May. I lost an additional 18 before I started here, so 46 lbs since January of 2009.

I moved just before starting, so a lot of my friends haven't seen me almost 50 lbs lighter...I hope to get rid of more, and to be able to visit and wow them all maybe this summer!

:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I say change your ticker :flowerforyou: I started MFP in May 2009 but had lost 20+ lbs before that. I changed my ticker to reflect my actual weight lost.

50lbs is amazing :smile: Congrats!!
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good for you! Keep it up...by Summer not only will you surprise them they will be in SHOCK:noway:

Laura
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'd say change your ticker too. I lost about 25 pounds before I joined this site and I just had to put all my weight lost on there. It's so much more motivational to see almost 50 than almost 20... lol. Plus, I worked HARD to lose it, so I figured I deserved it.
    Congrats being so close.. I'm right there with you.. just 2 more pounds!!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome milestone! I just hit it last week. :smile:
    You're doing so great!
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I know i have three more pounds to loose 50. WE can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!
    I have lost 39lbs, but my ticker says 23lbs because that is since I "recommitted" in June!!

Congratulations!!! :drinker:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I did change the ticker...why not? :laugh: I did the work, I should get to brag about it! :drinker:

I'm down 57 lbs since my highest ever...just another 5 lbs and I'll be at the lowest I can recall in the last 10 years I'd say.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I did change the ticker...why not? :laugh: I did the work, I should get to brag about it! :drinker:

I'm down 57 lbs since my highest ever...just another 5 lbs and I'll be at the lowest I can recall in the last 10 years I'd say.
    That's right! :bigsmile:
  • mamagettinfit
    mamagettinfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! I know you can do it!!
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's phenomenal! Congratulations! You can do it!
  • murraygal21
    murraygal21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i did the same thing -- went in and put in retro weight loss, since you can change dates, etc. I wasn't getting credit for lbs since i started my diet in november, but didn't actually start on here untyil late december .... it's great! Take credit for your work!
  • jlgarcia85631
    jlgarcia85631 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats: I too started dieting this Dec 2009 and here we are Feb 2010 already... I have lost total of 17 pounds since then...but since i have been at mfp 10....Good idea on changing my ticker....I did work for every last pound after all. You are Great motivation...I see what you have lost in a years time....I can't wait to see what I will weigh this Dec 2010. You should go and visit those friends and show off your new body ---You deserve it...
  • valw97
    valw97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! Keep up the good work :wink:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Yippee! Thanks everyone! Those two-a-day trips to the gym are paying off! :flowerforyou: