18 y/o looking forward to loosing weight.

Options
Hello all,

My name is Andy. 18 y/o male who is looking to loose alot of weight. I know it wont come soon, or easy but i am wiling to do whatever it take. So yeah, here is my introduction. Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    good luck mate!
  • lgblack
    lgblack Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!! Wishing you persistance, courage and lots of fun with learning a different way of living. It's actually not that bad...and if you can find exercise you like and people around you support you...you got it made!!!
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Good Luck :bigsmile:
  • silentsiren
    Options
    Wishing you good luck and strength on your weight loss journey.
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! I so, so wish I had started at your age rather than letting myself get to the point I'm at now. Very wise of you!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Hundreds of pounds have been lost on this site! Check out and read the profiles of some of the "biggest losers." It's really encouraging. Keep at it, just keep logging those calories and reading the blog on the site and you can do it!
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. If you stick with it you will have great success. Remember that it takes time to lose it but it will come off so during the times that you seem to be stuck dont give up. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • dax58
    dax58 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hope it all works out for you :)

Just remember to log everything no matter how bad it is, that way you cannot hide from the numbers :)