My most delicious NSVs

Options
So, I went to a wedding this weekend and thought I was being shunned. Turns out, they didn't recognize me!! So, I wondered just how different do I really look and remembered a family photo-op from a few months before my life changes and we scheduled to revisit this place today to get another picture. I mean, I have progress photos in all stages of dress but this was truly amazing for me. The "before" picture is from June 2011 and I started making changes in October 2011. The "after" picture is from today. Maybe next year, we can get a picture that doesn't have my husband in mid-whatever-he-is-doing.

nbc2collage.jpg

I made all kinds of changes along the way in every aspect of my life but the biggest and most impactful change I made was believing I could do this. I wanted to share this to remind anyone wondering if they can that YOU can do this too! I am not finished but I am much better :). I bought a new pair of jeans today that were 14's - 1/2 the size I wore a year ago (28). Yep, today was a very yummy day indeed!

Replies

• jordandroid
    jordandroid Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing, amazing, amazing! Your family is beautiful too :)
    Did you experience any plateaus? My weight loss goal is fairly close to your original goal - how did you beat plateaus if you had them?

So inspiring, thank you! xx
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    there is a big difference in the pictures...Great Job!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Wonderful inspiration. So happy for you. And you have a lovely family.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!