Obese, Overweight, and healthy BMI Pics

Options
Well I have finally reached healthy bmi goal I set for myself over 2 years ago. I have learned SO much about fitness and now care more about my body fat then my BMI. Currently at 27% bf shooting for 24%. I have so many to thank ALL of my MFP buddies who have encouraged me no matter what, THANK YOU! My family and the Lord. Through HIS holy spirit he gave me all the resources for the journey. Longsuffering! Patience! and Self control to name a few :smile:

beforennow.jpg
IMG_12491.jpg

The scripture that kept me pushing the whole time:

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

I am currently injuired and have not been able to do my choice workout heavy lifting because of an injuiry. It has been 3 months. That has also discouraged me in clean eating. I was making a huge changes in the TUMMY area of my body for the six month I was eating no sugar or refined carbs.

But I lost the last 4 lbs following my cals and doing cardio. So it all works people. Just keep going :drinker: Happy Thanksgiving :drinker:

Replies

• newfette81
    Options
    you look amazing. congrats.

I like the scripture as well.. I may need to keep that handy :smile:
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! :) You look great, and I love how you used that shirt the whole time as a visual!!
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for the post I am aiming for the first step down, your post makes me want it even more!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, you should be very proud!!! :drinker:
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Jen I was shooting for the over weight too! I started right before thanksgiving and everyone thought I was crazy. The more I looked at pictures the more encouraged I got.. You CAN DO IT!!!!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    good job!!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!!
  • BeccaCares
    Options
    amazing job!
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    God bless! I like that verse too! Great job!! :drinker:
  • KathyRed07
    Options
    Well **LOOK AT YOU**!!! :happy:

You are a great motivator! CONGRATS!!!!
  • Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    WoW :flowerforyou:

My first goal is just to be overweight also, your pictures and words are very inspiring. Thank you!
  • libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING. You are an INSPIRATION. WELL DONE.

I am 3 pounds from being "Overweight" and I am so excited. Thanking you for proving the path from overweight to healthy and goal weights will follow and for confirming the sugar and refined carbs thing. Can't hear that one too much.
  • BethanyTL
    Options
    Rock on!!!
  • ItsLessOfMe
    Options
    Thank you my mfp pals. You are all so encouraging. Love it :)
  • ssheflin
    ssheflin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats!
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look amazing! Very inspirational! God is such a great source of strength! I find myself asking for motivation especially on the days I don't want to do it! :drinker:
  • deevatude
    deevatude Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    looking good!

whats ur favorite workout?
  • ItsLessOfMe
    Options
    deevatude, its James Wilsons body earned. Anything with weights really
  • fusion777
    Options
    Love the pics with the same top on to show progress. Great job, such an inspiration! I just copied down that quote, thank you for sharing!
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    So glad we found each other on here! You have done such an amazing job! So proud of you! You look HOT!!! Can't wait to see what else you do!!! You are such an inspiration!!! God Bless! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!