Options
I was doing weight watchers with my mom (who needs the support as she is not very self-motivated), and it was just not working for me. I'm 25, looking to drop abou 15lbs. I played soccer all through college and still play on 3-4 competitive teams as well as strenght train. IAfter tracking my food/points at weight watchers and calculating actual calories consumed it was too low for someone like me. I was always starving, My performance in soccer was not as powerful due to fatigue and feeling "oozy." I'm not "dissing" weight watchers. I think it is fantastic for someone like my mom who needs to drop a large amount of weight and needs that reinforcement from meetings. It just wasnt for me. So, I came back to my roots of calorie counting. While surfing online, I really liked this site. People here seem postitive and a lot of you seem to have a great sense of humor, which I love!

A little more about me --> I graduated college with an exercise phys degree with a Played soccer all my life up through college. I absolutely love people. I love meeting new people. I think you can learn something from everyones story. Love to travel. Be with the people I love.

Best wishes to all of you. Fitness is a journey, not a destination.

Replies

• ErikaSudz
    Options
    Welcome!

Erika
  • chanell35
    Options
    Hi Monica~

You'll love this site. My sister termed me onto it and I've invited and made alot of new friends who are very supportive. It's awesome!:happy: