Sup.

Options
Hi there! I'm here to lose weight. So..Time to lose weight. Been at it 2 weeks and so far I've lost 14lbs. I hope we can all lose weight together and reach our goals :)

Replies

• Tabithagulett
    Options
    Hi I started about 2 weeks ago with the calorie counting and 3 exercising. I am only down 7 lbs but weigh in is friday. Hoping it will be a good one..
  • fb_57
    fb_57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Let's keep positive and hope it is! I'm weighing in on Sunday and hopefully thanksgiving doesn't mean extra lbs for me.
  • Tabithagulett
    Options
    I have already logged in some of the foods. I am eating but I'm also making sure the portions are right and if I feel like I have ate to much I plan on going for a walk, normally they are 2 miles. So I am hoping for no gain..
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a really useful tool, if you use it right it will help tremendously :) best of luck with your weight loss!
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    14 lbs in 2 weeks! Awesome. Just keep logging the food and thinking about choices and you will lose. Also keeping food diary motivates me to move more (so I can eat back maybe a few).

Great job!
  • Tabithagulett
    Options
    I managed to lose 2 lbs this week...oooohhh woooo....go me...
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    Cool man, keep it up.
  • Tabithagulett
    Options
    wtg..that's awesome
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • ManEnMotion
    ManEnMotion Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good luck . Best thing to do is work hard, ask for support and don't be shy to share this with friends so they can back you up