My Intro - Hiya people!

Options
Hi everyone, I have just "joined the forum area" after using the iPhone App for MyFitnessPal since about August. I'd love to expand my use of My Fitness Pal by joining this online community because I think it will help keep me on track better.
About Me : I'm in my 30s (yerrrr ok I'm 39 lol) just had my first baby in June (in my profile pic) via c section. I tried "getting back into shape" in August but I guess I wasn't mentally there yet- I only lasted til late August and gave up. I think I expected the weight to fly off me after the baby and for my body to respond "like normal" in August and it was very defiant instead LOL! I think I lost a whole 5 pounds all month. "Normally" I can drop weight quite easily. Right now I am at the highest weight ever ever and I feel ready to gitter done and focus on my health. I am 5'8 @ 203lbs (was 208 a few days ago). Goal weight ~150s or so would be great. I am glad to meet you all and look forward to getting to know you, hopefully making some new online pals, heading into 2013 with the right mindset to be the best me I can be for me and my little girl.
Nice to meet you all =)

Replies

• Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

hello fellow 'skinny'!

and welcome :)

forums are pretty quiet at this time of the day, and its thanksgiving so you may not get too many replies. but welcome welcome!

p.s your baba is soo adorable
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! What a cutie :)......Feel free to add me if you wish always happy to help
  • TurboFitMom
    Options
    Welcome, I just had my third baby in february and am trying to drop the pregnancy weight as well. Feel free to add me :)