need some fashion help!

missheidi
missheidi Posts: 465 Member
ok on valentines, hubs and i will be without kids from 1 to 5 w00t! and then we have a babysitter while we go to a basketball game and hopefully a hotel for the night ;) any suggestions on clothes for these really varied activities? of course i'll be wearing a spirit shirt for the game, but what else?

Replies

• Why wouldn't you just wear a pair of jeans?
    There isn't much you can do with a team jersey.
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Jeansand a pair of low heels...versatile and sexy!
  • gnme4243
    gnme4243 Posts: 120
    Maybe TMI here, but I would think your hub would be more interested in what was UNDER what you were wearing rather than if you had on the "right" clothes for a game etc. I'd go for jeans and something special and valentine-y underneath for the hopefully free evening together! :love:
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Maybe TMI here, but I would think your hub would be more interested in what was UNDER what you were wearing rather than if you had on the "right" clothes for a game etc. I'd go for jeans and something special and valentine-y underneath for the hopefully free evening together! :love:

I second that!
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Um...clothes are like wrapping paper. Doesn't matter how pretty it is, the best part about the gift is what's wrapped up inside...:devil:

enjoy...:drinker:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    I think u could still rock a Jersey with dark washed skinny jeans and some cute boots
  • I used to work in fashion and I agree. Hubby will be more enthused with what's under. In terms of something versatile on the date. The spirit shirt and jeans always works. Hopefully the shirt is slim fitting and the jeans are the same and preferably a dark wash. You can wear low profile heels or maybe flats halfway between casual dressy. One thing that will most definitely help the look is a cute crop jacket in maybe a chino cotton which will say feminine yet sporty. That couple w/ cute hair and low-profile heels will do the trick. In all things fashion, even when going to a sporting event, the key is the FIT. FIT FIT FIT. Enjoy your time :)
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member

I second that!

I third this! haha. :smile:
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member

I second that!

I third this! haha. :smile:

Um, I fourth (?) this...