Not loosing any weight

Options
Hi there, I've been on this diet for three weeks on 1200 cal diet and its fine but I'm not really loosing any weight, what did you guys do to loose large amounts of weight ??

Replies

• GoalByFifty
    GoalByFifty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Consistency and being perseverant with the app is what will work – keep going. I know this sounds crazy, and you'll see a lot of differing opinions, but perhaps you actually might need to eat a little bit more? Doing the right thing consistently Makes all the difference – you've got this, Happy Thanksgiving and keep up the good work!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    you lost 3 pounds...in 3 weeks...that's perfect.
    What were you thinking you were going to lose when you're not even that overweight to begin with?

Keep doing what you're doing, and slowly start RAISING your calories as you get closer to your goal (you should probably be at more than 1200 now), and you'll be bikini ready by June.
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose anything for the first few weeks and then all of a sudden I started losing.
  • sgilchrist1972
    Options
    I haven't been losing any weight either, but when I check my measurements, I noticed I've lost an inch of my waistline in the last month. Are your clothes getting looser? Don't get discouraged. Keep up what you're doing, make sure you get in some exercise and the weight will come off.
  • holliepage93
    holliepage93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I know I wasn't looking for any quick fixes but I did expect more
    Compared to how I used to eat to now, i don't really work out much so I'm worried that im doing this for nothing :( would you recommend measuring your self instead of weighing yourself ?