Vegan Protein Drink

Options
Is there a good vegan protein drink (preferably soy-free, but I'm willing to compromise) that anyone can recommend...? A bonus would be one that doesn't taste like yuck.

Replies

• skaal006
    Options
    I use Whey vanilla protein from Biochem. I put it in my smoothie and it tastes great and mixes very well! They also have a protein powder in vegan form in vanilla, natural, and chocolate. I'm guessing the vegan versions tastes almost the same as the non vegan version. You can buy it online if you search under biochem vegan protein or a health food store might carry it, it's all natural.
  • EmilyStrick
    Options
    i actually like the chocolate soy protein powder from trader joe's (not so much on the vanilla)...but if you want something soy-free, i know there's brown rice protein powder...i think you can get it at whole foods. i haven't tried it, but i would assume that it's actually pretty tasty seeing as rice milk is delicious without any weird aftertaste like soy products can have. i find that the chocolate version of any protein powder always tastes the best!
  • SherahLovesHealth
    SherahLovesHealth Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Is there a good vegan protein drink (preferably soy-free, but I'm willing to compromise) that anyone can recommend...? A bonus would be one that doesn't taste like yuck.

Hey Rabbit,

I saw your post asking about vegan protein drinks and I love this protein powder called Lifetime Life's Basic Plant Protein. It has Pea, Hemp, Rice and Chia Seeds in it. I think it is so delicious, it kinda reminds me of cake, hmmm. You can blend it with berries or greens. You can get on their website and look up locations that sell it. I hope this helps.
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Nature's Plus Spiru-Tein Chocolate Protein Shake is delicious. They also have a vanilla spice that is like drinking a real shake