My Small Non-Scale Victory

Sparlingo
Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
Hi all! Relatively new to myfitnesspal, but already hooked :).

I was really looking forward to the first time I could chime in with an NSV for you all, and I think I have it!

Last night I LOVED my step and pump class (steps + weightlifting/core workouts). You have no idea how big of a deal this is! I hate this class, but I know it's good for me, and I go with a friend because a) she loves it; and, b) it's the only time we really have to "hang out".

But last night I felt good, strong, capable.... I had fun!!

Hurray for little victories. Many more to follow, I'm sure.

Replies

• weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    That is a huge nsv!! When u actually start to enjoy exercising! Good for you!
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Congrats! That is awesome!
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    That's great!!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    perhaps this is the best NSV you can have. You tend to continue the things you love to do... If you have gotten to the point where you look FORWARD to this rather than DREADING it then you have found a new lifestyle. The rest will follow!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Thanks!! I honestly used to come home from these classes and cry - I would tell my husband that I was the only one in the room unable to complete the exercises, and I felt humiliated and powerless.

To feel capable and happy in that class means the world to me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!