Replies

• chunt267
    Options
    Yes :wink:
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    A big FAT nay!

I ran 3.5 miles this morning and ran/walked the last two... I burned more then enough calories to keep me going for the day.

Besides, It's one day.. I think you will all survive without logging for a day.
  • BeckySBowen
    BeckySBowen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yes, but not worried about going over...it's gonna happen, lol!! Enjoy!
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Nope. It's a holiday :smile:
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I did.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I'm having Thanksgiving dinner at mom's and did a 3.4 mile run this AM, so I am logging so far because I've had breakfast and lunch at home...not sure about later, but I'm not too concerned about it either way. Just planning to enjoy the time with family and get a little extra exercise this weekend to balance things out.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I'll only be logging if we run out of firewood! If i can't gain 12 lbs in this four day binge i will be disappointed ib my skills as a master eater;) Happy Thanksgiving
  • chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I logged breakfast and a couple of my usual things, but I just quick added thanksgiving dinner... too complicated and I don't really care that much.
  • gcadays99
    Options
    I attempted too but not knowing where my work got the food from it was hard to be accurate.
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm still tracking! I have been eating under my allowance every day this week, so I can afford to eat a little of everything today.

I'm stuffed. I ate a helping of everything. I tracked and came in 422 calories over my allowance for today. I'm still in good shape for the week though. I'm happy. :happy:
  • moonracer3
    Options
    I have finished eating for the day and 6 calories under goal. I'm pretty happy with myself, I did well with my portions.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I did it. Yay.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yay. I worked out extra this week to make up for today :smile:
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    Why wouldn't you?
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    yay! I'm doing it :)
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Yep, but most everything is a guesstimate. Yesterday and today :drinker:
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    yes. but im also training for a competition so i had to!!! cant fall off the wagon now!!!
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    yea
  • krystal_black
    Options
    I did and I must say I did not do too bad, just watched portions and I cooked this year so it was easier to prepare, i was at 2100 =]]
  • Seabring17
    Seabring17 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I tracked as well as I could by estimation and only went over by about 300 calories. We were a little short on chairs so as soon as my plate was clean I gave my chair to my dad. It saved me from even thinking about 2nd helpings of anything. What put me over was the piece of pumpkin pie, but I didn't eat all the crust.