went off track, back again

Options
So i was pretty faithful to this site for a while, and was seeing good results...then i fell into finacial trouble, couldnt afford all my healthy food and sprained my ankle( i know whuh whuh),lol but i fell off and had been back to bad habits, decided today to get back on track,, i worked out, but i honestly dont have a lot of great food right now( had to use the food bank) so im just trying to make better choices with what i have, i will go groccery shopping tomorrow when i get paid,, but this time i feel my will power is crap, and im at a new resturant but ive only really just ate chili , nothing terriable,, couple of fries ones,, and a pizza sandwhich, (ok so not really that great)... any help and motivation got my sis wedding in 6weeks gotta make my family continue to say im loosing weight

Replies

• fattypattybinger
    Options
    I can relate. Many times I ended up eating Ramen noodles, cheap Macaroni and cheese. I hope you can make the time to look on the internet for cheaper meals. When you go shopping look at the legumes. They can help your food budget go far. I recently made a lentil loaf that made enough to feed three for 2 meals. Not including enough to make sandwiches the next day. It can be a challenge to come up with ideas to make your food budget last but there are ways to do it. I am hoping more MFP's can help give you ideas as well.