New to the messag boards

Options
I have been logging on for almost 2 weeks now. I have been trying really hard to continue with my exercise program that I have created for myself. I'm going to be 37 in 2 months and want to see the potential my body has working out and eating right. I started the workout video "Insanity" with Shawn T, 60 days, 6 days a week. OMG!! I'm sweating just with the warmup!! I'm excited to see end results. I have been using myfitnesspal since I started to help motivate me and keep track. So, hi everyone and this is my first board entry. I also started a Blog entry today too! I better get back to work tho...before I get in trouble.

Replies

• aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    hi well i just started insanity two days ago and its a workout/ so welcome there is a thread on here for insanity users. started by jriley/ i believe/ i just found out about it 2 days ago by another mfp friend./ so good luck.
  • csteczynski
    Options
    How do you introduce yourself? Just joined and kinda confused:huh:
  • onevpb
    Options
    to introduce yourself you just have to reply. I thought the same thing but eventually the weight will start to come off. good luck with your weight loss. iI do most of mine on the biggest loser game for wii it is fun and very rewarding you should try it !
  • gcarpen
    Options
    I'm new and am trying to navigate around. anybody out there with Type II diabetes?
  • peggyann47
    Options
    Hi. My name is Peggy. I started myfitnesspal about 10 days ago and I LOVE IT! I have never been able to count calories, so I think this is an awesome site. I have been faithful in using it and sticking to my calorie intake. I started using the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD. It has 3 different levels on it. I'm still on level 1, but I can feel my endurance is getting stronger already. I already feel healthier than I did 10 days ago! Thank-you for being such a great support system.
  • peggyann47
    Options
    Don't give up! Results will kick in for you. Just keep telling yourself that.
  • saram21
    Options
    Welcome! :happy:
  • majorod
    Options
    Hi I'm Shirley just about 2 weeks into this site but a while into the diet scene. SO I'm getting back into the army active duty and need to get back into Army shape. No easy task to do at 43! My issues are mainly my metabolism i.e. thyroid issues. I exercise daily mainly running minimum 2 miles or 1 mile on "rest day" mostly 3 -4 miles 5 days a week and strength training 3-5 days a week.. I am staying in the range of eating 1200-1400 calories daily in spite of earning calories with exercise. I went to a nutritionist and found out that my body needs 1200 calories to live and breath. Anyway, really frustrating to see the scale but fine to fit in clothes. Anyway anyone out there with similar issues I'd be glad to share info.
  • csteczynski
    Options
    I have been working on the Wii Fit, Wii Fit Plus, and the Biggest Loser 30 day jump start challenge. Never thought about the Biggest Loser Wii game. I will have to lok into it