Tassimo or Keurig? Opinions

Options
Looking at getting one of these :) Just wondering everyone's opinions on which to buy?

Replies

• maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    We got a Keurig earlier this year. I like the variety of things you can drink, tea, coffees, iced coffees, hot chocolate, cider, etc.
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Keurig all the way, simply because of the incredible variety of coffee (and tea) that is available....
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I love my Keurig way more than I thought I would when my MIL bought it for me last Christmas. LOVE IT!! so very much.
  • Shannonv1
    Shannonv1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    LOVE my Keurig.....plus I've heard some Tassimos were recalled because they are a burn hazard...

http://news.consumerreports.org/home/2012/02/recall-tassimo-coffeemakers-for-burn-hazard.html
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Keurig.. But anyone have the new Starbucks machine?
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Keurig, I got mine for cristmas last year and I LOVE IT!!! :)
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    LOVE my Keurig.....plus I've heard some Tassimos were recalled because they are a burn hazard...

http://news.consumerreports.org/home/2012/02/recall-tassimo-coffeemakers-for-burn-hazard.html

This was just due to improper use by consumers. The keurig also has experienced the same problems. My FILs had a cup explode on him a few times lately.

Both machines are great. I LOVE my Tassimo. Tassimo would be the best bet if you like lattes. Keurig if you like just plain ol coffee.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Both machines are great. I LOVE my Tassimo. Tassimo would be the best bet if you like lattes. Keurig if you like just plain ol coffee.

This. Except I love my Keurig, but I prefer just coffee or tea. My mother has the Tassimo so I've used both.
  • tiffanypettyjohn
    Options
    Keurig. LOVE it :)
  • TillyMomma
    Options
    Keurig, definately! :)
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Keurig. LOVE it :)

^ This. Have 2 of them. One in the kitchen and one in my hangout.
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I bought both my sons one each for their college dorm (they go to separate colleges). They both love their Keurigs.
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I have tassimo and really like it, i like that you can make lattes and cappucinos which ive heard you cant do with keurig. However I find the pods for the coffee are small - as in you only end up with a pretty small coffee, which can be annoying.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Kuerig - Donut Hole Decaf mmmmmmm