Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm going to be a Facebook Cover Star!

I entered a national competition at my gym (LA Fitness, UK) which has 80 sites in the country, and I won!

They have chosen ME to be their cover star for their Facebook page in December! WoW. They said my weightloss and body change was inspirational and I would look fabulous on their Facebook page for the month.

I haven't quite finished my journey yet, but I am so happy that my hard work has paid off in more ways than just losing weight. 10 months ago I was struggling to walk due to needing a knee replacement and being so heavy. I still need that replacement and still struggle to walk, but as the weight has gone I have rediscovered my competitiveness and determination to succeed which keeps me going and I am hooked on my new fitter and healthier life. I lift weights every day and absolutely love that! I thought I was a lost cause but I am not. I have opened my pictures on my profile so you can see my other pics too.

I have gone down 5 dress sizes, lost 30.5cm from my waist, 15cm from my legs, 9.5cm from my arms and I feel great!

Sorry it's 3.50am here and I can't work out how to load the pics here.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!